You would like to visit island Korcula?
But you are not sure what is the best way to do it? Don`t worry, we will help you. Tell us where are you coming from and when? Tell us do you travel by car or you use public transportation?
We will let you know what are your options, and you will just choose best one for you.
Getting to islands in Croatia is not a easy task. But there is a good thing about it! We stay hidden, in a way, for majority of tourists.
Here are some main routs to get to island Korcula:
There are ferry and catamaran connections. Catamaran is only for passengers, ferry takes cars.
- car ferry from Split to Vela Luka (50km from Korčula, bus connection)
- from Split to town of Korčula (ferry and catamaran)
car ferry from Drvenik (near Makarska)-Korčula
- car ferry from Ploče – Trpanj – Orebić)
- car ferry from Orebić (15 min ferry)
- from Hvar (catamaran, only passengers) It starts from Split.
car ferry from Starigrad on Hvar to town of Korčula
- from Dubrovnik (by bus or by ferry to town of Korčula)
- bus from Zagreb/Zadar/Split/Sarajevo/Beograd/Mostar
- with plane you can land in Split or Dubrovnik
Now about time tables.
Best thing is to contact us at email@example.com with details about preferred date and time of your arrival. Then we will check fresh time tables and get back to you with fresh, relevant info.
You know how it works with information on internet, things change, and sometimes it happens that you have information about timetable that is not valid anymore. To avoid that, contact us and we will do search and provide accurate info. Same thing for going away.
If you want to search by yourself here are some useful links: